The Data Architect designs, describes, and manages the solution engineering in relation to specific business problems. The Technical Solutions Architect leads the practice of introducing the overall technical vision for a particular solution. The bridges the gap between business problems and technology solutions and can lead a team and mentor Software Engineers and Software Developers.
- Lead the definition and implementation of Data Capabilities like Data Discovery & Classification, Data Catalog, Data Lineage, Data Integration and Data Lake.
- Build data pipeline frameworks to automate high-volume and real-time data delivery for Data Lake and streaming data hub
- Build data APIs and data delivery services that support critical operational and analytical applications
- Develop sustainable data driven solutions with current new gen data technologies to meet the needs of our organization and business Customers
- Define Data Operations (DataOps) strategy and operating model for Data Anonymization, Synthetic Data Generation and Test Data Management.
- Responsible for defining and delivering innovative Enterprise Data Services to realize the data capabilities that are core to data strategy.
- Collaborate with and influences solution architects, engineers & delivery teams to adopt enterprise data architecture specifications in solutions
- Work directly with Product Managers and customers to deliver data products in a collaborative and agile environment
- 10+ years of Enterprise Data Architecture function, data strategy consulting and driving business value through architecture adoption, data management & analytics cultural change
- Experienced with various database technologies - SQL/NoSQL/in-memory/HDFS/columnar/GraphDB
- Hands on experience with cloud DB technologies - AWS RDS, Redshift, DynamoDB, ElastiCache
- Experience around designing and building production grade secured data pipelines from ingestion to consumption, using Java, Python, or similar.
- Experience with large scale, complex integration systems in a high availability, high volume, performance environment.
- Understanding of cloud application design principles (micro-services, 12-factor apps, stateless applications meant for cloud, containers, etc.).
- Strong technical experience with designing data lakes, pipelines, and data models.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and demonstrate business value
- Advanced people leadership skills, including developing talent and the next data functional leaders
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in delivery of new products or services