Data Analyst will Identify bad data and correct bad data in tables, modify existing PL/SQL scrips, and disable, triggers, evaluate and monitor data quality to meet the organization' s information system needs and requirements. Then Develop or contribute to solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Work independently with some guidance.
- 3 yrs of Data Analysis
- Experience with using Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience with Stored Procedures and triggers
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of database development and administration, including process and software
- Possession of strong verbal and written communication skills