Key responsibilities are:
- Collaborate with internal teams to prepare and present CDEs for ownership across the various lines of businesses. This includes creating summary packs and presenting to senior management for annual certification and attestation.
- Meet with business Subject Matter Experts (SME' s) and IT counterparts to understand the traceability for CDEs as they relate to various product lines across the businesses and also how CDEs flow from front office to various Regulatory reports.
- Work with the Control officers to map business controls to Critical Data Elements. Ensure Year End control testing is completed for Business and IT controls and result packs are prepared to share with IB stakeholders for attestation.
- Maintain lists of CDEs and associated controls to ensure proper tracking and upload to a central repository.
- Ensure any control gaps are formally logged by the control teams to ensure formal remediation is completed within a stipulated time period.
Additional responsibilities are:
- Ability to interact with all SME' s in both business and technology in all front-to-back teams in Investment Bank, Operations, Risk & Finance and Compliance to support CDE certification efforts
- Upload pertinent CDE and Control information into a central repository (Collibra)
- Review & update thresholds for metrics used in the data risk & controls assessment template used to calculate inherent risk
- Assist Business Risk & Control Officers (BRCO' s) and Business COO' s to complete the data risk & controls self-assessment
- Track completion of quarterly data risk & controls assessment across line of businesses
- Independently review and challenge the results of the data risk & controls assessment
• Bachelor' s degree in related field
• Experience in the Financial Industry is a must
• Knowledge about front to back processes in an Investment Bank is mandatory
• Knowledge and experience using Collibra and Client Quality Center is preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to lead/drive meetings with front office business constituents
• Knowledge and experience using a Control repository a plus
• Prior experience conducting risk assessments a plus