Senior Salesforce Developer will support the client with Salesforce.Com (SFDC) development and integration in a large enterprise organization. Develop rapid prototypes, present demos of capabilities and functions of the SFDC platform, and implement solutions based on client requirements. Interface directly with all levels in the client organization and leverage communication expertise. Plan and conduct major technical phases of significant projects by coordinating the efforts of technical support staff and the performance of assigned projects. Review the completion and implementation of technical products and evaluate vendors' capabilities. Assist with training junior software engineer staff.
- 10+ years of technology experience
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce development and Administration
- 1+ yrs of J2EE development and solid understanding of Object-Oriented development
- 4+ years of experience in developing with Apex
- 3+ years of experience with developing on Salesforce.Com or Force.Com platform
- 2+ years of experience with architecting Salesforce.Com or Force.Com solutions
- 2+ years of experience with implementing Call Center and Case Management solutions on SFDC platform
- Salesforce Platform Developer I & II and Administrator Certification
- Experience with the Agile development process Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Must be USC.