Platform Software Tester with Salesforce
We are looking for a Platform Software Tester with Salesforce to support a branch of the US Military. Must be a USC to obtain a security clearance.
Work closely with the development team and test for any defects to application and infrastructure code. Establish a presence in all phases, including preliminary and detailed design reviews. Develop necessary test data for testing each software unit, including testing data that must validate system field formatting, parameter passes, and ensure event triggering is occurring as designed. Create custom tools using scripting languages to rapidly create test data that conforms to a wide variety of specifications. Develop test cases, procedures, and data to ensure modules interoperate as expected. Perform technical writing as required and become part of the Agile team. Work on testing stories on each sprint.
- 5+ years of experience with formal system testing, performing analysis of documented user requirements or designing of test plans in support of user requirements
- Experience with supporting platform development, including Salesforce, ServiceNow, or Appian
- Experience with Agile testing approach
- Knowledge of one or more of the various testing types, including unit testing, integration testing, white box testing, regression testing, usability testing, security testing, iteration testing, functional testing, or smoke testing
- Ability to obtain Suitability/Fitness approval based on client requirements
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; USC is required.