Business Requirements Platform Analyst
Work with customers to elicit and document business requirements. Support the product owner, Scrum Master, customers, and developers to analyze business requirements, user stories, and improvements for a modernization effort to an existing client system. Ensureuser stories include testable validation criteria. Analyze functional requirements and system models to determine missing elements. Collaborate with and support developers during their design and development efforts to provide support for their analysis of the story. Participate in Agile processes, including daily Scrum stand-ups, Sprint planning, and retrospectives. Provide additional support and guidance to clients during the implementation phase, including the development of demos or training resources.
- 5+ years of experience as a requirements or business systems analyst for platform-based development such as Salesforce, ServiceNow, or Appian
- Experience with researching and troubleshooting functional and technical data bugs and enhancements
- Experience with Agile
- Ability to obtain Suitability/Fitness approval based on client requirements
- BA or BS degree
- Additional Qualifications:
- Experience with working in Agile teams and developinguser stories
- Experience with writing technical documentation, including requirements, user stories, help documentation, and job aids
- Experience withusing business process modeling tools and standard modeling conventions
- Experience with Salesforce or other Platform-as-a-Service environments
- Ability to define project goals and work independently to complete projects while adhering to the established schedule
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Must be USC.