New York, NY
- Bachelor' s degree from an accredited institution.
- Experience in managing or working on projects across multiple departments using an SDLC methodology and Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Knowledge and/or experience with multiple Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pair Programming, Automated Testing.
- Experience with application and/or systems implementations or upgrades.
- Experience leading teams focusing on professional growth and development and organizational goals.
- Experience working in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environment.
- Industry work experience in managed or long-term care, insurance, government or other healthcare agency a plus
- Experience working with sales team delivery across multiple user bases